15% of our students cross the border everyday to study in Culinary Art School.
1. You will find the door to our country – Mexico-, where donkeys are the zebras and the Revolution means fun.
2. You will cross the busiest border crossing on the planet. A border where every day thousands of people move to by study, work, commerce, thus converting Tijuana into a transnational metropolitan region unique in the world due to its proximity to San Diego, just 2 hours away from Los Ángeles California.
3. Considered among the first places to visit, recommended by the New York Times.
4. The Capital of Craft Beer is located in Latin America due to the variety of investment, producers, amounts of production and varieties of this drink, with more than 400 labels have made the eyes of the world turn to Baja California.
5. An hour and a half from the valleys of Ensenada, where 90% of Mexican wine is produced, Ruta del Vino offers endless winemaking possibilities, culinary art and unforgettable experiences through its vineyards, boutique hotels and renowned restaurants international level.