15% of our students cross the border everyday to study the bachelor degree in Culinary Art School.
1. You will find the door in our country – Mexico-, where donkeys are the baits and the Revolution was never so fun.
2. You will cross the busiest border crossing on the planet. Border where every day thousands of people move from one side of the border to the other by study, work, commerce, thus converting Tijuana into a transnational metropolitan region unique in the world due to its proximity to San Diego, just 2 hours away from Los Ángeles California.
3. Considered within the first places to visit, recommended by the New York Times.
4. The Capital of Craft Beer is located in Latin America due to the variety of investment, producers, amount of production and types of this drink, with more than 400 labels has made the eyes of the world turn to Baja California.
5. An hour and a half from the valleys of Ensenada, where 90% of Mexican wine is produced, Ruta del Vino offers endless winemaking possibilities, culinary art and unforgettable experiences through its vineyards, boutique hotels and renowned restaurants. international level.